Who does not like to look beautiful? It is probably every girl’s dream to have flawless, fresh, and glowing skin. We often look up to our favorite stars on TV and wonder how they are so beautiful and radiant skin on earth. It is the time and money they invest on their faces. Regular facials and other skincare treatments lead to the beautiful skin that they have. There are many DIY facial massage methods on the web, and you can choose from them according to your choice and affordability.
How to Give Yourself a Facial Massage
Giving a facial massage to yourself is easier than you think. There some primary step that you will need to follow:
- Cleansing: The first step is always to prepare your skin. Cleansing must not be avoided to make skin able to absorb as much goodness of applied products as possible
- Exfoliating: Exfoliation is essential for the skin. It helps in opening and cleaning the pores. Regular exfoliation helps in removing the dead skin layer and result in fresh and radiant skin.
- Applying Mask: Once cleansing and exfoliation are done, your skin is ready to absorb. Pores are open now. This is the time when you need to apply a mask to your face.
- Toning: Toning at the end is essential to regulate pH level of your skin.
Tips to Enjoy Spa-Level Face Massage at Home
Any at-home facial can be turned into a fancy spa-level experience by keeping a few things in mind.
- Good quality products: make sure you have good quality products. It is better to invest a little in advance rather than regretting later.
- Specialized products: products are specialized like for oily skin, dry skin, combination, or normal skin. Every skin type has unique needs, and wrong products can lead to a worse result.
- Appropriate equipment: Ok, now we are talking! It is equipment that makes the difference. In professional spas and salons, special kits, caps, massagers, and equipment are used. If you want a spa-level face massage at home, invest a little and enjoy.